So 2021 is over and 2022 is now here! But before we look to the next 12 months, here’s some notable moments from 2021.
1. Working during a global pandemic
– this was a very difficult period for everyone. Although my time on placement didn’t change drastically, exams were certainly more stressful due to limits on in-person practice.
2. Becoming a qualified personal trainer
– this had actually been something that was 2 years in the making but COVID restrictions had lead to delays.
3. Completing my final medical school exams
– this was one of my proudest moments to date and opening the results was so nerve-wracking.
4. Starting work as an NHS Doctor
– again, a long time in the making and very proud to have started work in August.
5. Taking time to travel again
– I stayed in this country so nothing major but having had such limited travel in the preceding 18 months, it was a very nice break!
6. Rebuilding my health and self-care
– This one is most important. Before we can look after others, we need to have looked after ourselves.
Later this week I’ll be sharing some of my goals for 2022.
Copyright © 2021 All rights reserved.